WRAPGRADE for Mavic 2 Enterprise / Dual
Wrapgrade helps you to
・Protect your drone from scratches
・Make your drone stand out in the sky
・Personalize just by wrapping
Accurate designed & cut wraps. No need to use special tools like hair dryers. It is easy to apply & remove. No sticky residue!
- Instruction manual is attached (English, Simplified Chinese, Japanese)
- Contains: Wraps for a drone body and 1 battery, spotlight, speaker and beacon.
- Size: About 21 cm × 30 cm × 3 sheets, 21 cm × 15 cm × 1 sheets
- Weight: about 80g including the package. 12g to apply (without wraps for the attachments)
- Material: Polyvinyl chloride
- Thickness: 0.12 mm to 0.17 mm (differs by surface finish including adhesive)
- Adhesive: Acrylic
- Corresponding ambient temperature: -30 to 107 °C, Continuous 70 °C
- Weather resistance: About three years (by the application methods and use environment, this time may become shorter)
- *Wrap for a remote controller and extra batteries are optional.
[IMPORTANT NOTICE] The colors in the pictures and videos may differ from actual colors. To avoid misselection, we recommend ordering our free color sample first. If you do not get a sample in advance, we do not accept returning or exchanging.
The full-cover design is meticulously designed to keep flight performance and transformation mechanisms intact.
It protects your drone from all directions. *When attaching the genuine propeller guard, the skin of the arm part may interfere and prevent attachment, or the skin may be damaged.
Combine with Accent Color
It was designed based on the poly concept, with parts such as the body, arm, side of remote controller that can be replaced with accent colors.
Accent colors can be used to improve the visibility of the dark-colored main unit, or color-coordinated to match team colors or your favorite theme.
we use 3M automotive-grade wrap films. The 3M high-quality films are made for outdoor use. The thin and strong material withstands the harsh environment during use, and it does not affect the performance. We have confirmed that it does not affect the radio waves either.