WRAPGRADE for DJI AIR 3 Accent Color
Wrapgrade helps you to
・Protect your drone from scratches
・Make your drone stand out in the sky
・Personalize just by wrapping
Accurate designed & cut wraps. No need to use special tools like hair dryers. It is easy to apply & remove. No sticky residue!
The Accent Color partially covers the top, bottom, arms and one battery of your DJI Air 3.
In addition to simply dressing up your drone, the use of an Accent Color is expected to make it easier to see your drone's direction compared to a drone in the original grey color.
The Wrapgrade's quality remains the same even if it is only partially applied. Recommended as an introduction to drone wrapping for those who do not have the confidence to do a full wrap yet.
- An instruction manual is attached (English, German, French, Simplified Chinese, Japanese)
- 1 set contains accent wraps for Air 3’s body + 3 batteries. *RC wrap is sold separately.
- Size: 21 cm × 30 cm × 1
- Weight: Wraps=6g, Package=80g
- Material: Polyvinyl chloride
- Thickness: 0.12 mm to 0.17 mm (differs by surface finish including adhesive)
- Adhesive: Acrylic
- Corresponding ambient temperature: -30 to 107 °C, Continuous 70 °C
- Weather resistance: About three years (by the application methods and use environment, this time may become shorter)
How to apply video
[IMPORTANT NOTICE] The colors in the pictures and videos may differ from actual colors. To avoid misselection, we recommend ordering our free color sample first. If you do not get a sample in advance, we do not accept return or color exchange.
Combine with other wraps
It is designed based on the poly concept, the top, bottom, arms and battery parts can be replaced with the Accent color set.
Accent colors can be used to improve the visibility of the dark-colored main unit, or color-coordinated to match team colors or your favorite theme.
we use 3M automotive-grade wrap films. The 3M high-quality films are made for outdoor use. The thin and strong material withstands the harsh environment during use, and it does not affect the performance. We have confirmed that it does not affect the radio waves either.